A Few Facts About Me
- I am a wife and a Momma.
- I have two wonderful and wild little girls who inspire me every day...and sometimes make me crazy. My oldest is sunshine and stormy seas. My youngest is as sweet as apple pie.
- I live for a good latte. I've also recently developed an affinity for loose-leaf tea.
- Mess makes me stress...hard.
- Television dramas are my jam. My current favorites are Blacklist and How to Get Away with Murder, and I'll forever be a Grey's fan.
- I'm a procrastinator and a perfectionist.
- I'm an extroverted introvert.
- I usually go to bed early, but I'll stay up all night to keep turning the pages of a good book.
- I'm about to be a soccer mom, and I'm really looking forward to it!
- Oh, and I really love this thing called photography.
My journey in photography started in high school with an old film camera, negatives, and a darkroom. It was love at first click...and develop! A lot has changed since then, but my passion for creating beautiful images has never wavered. My heart lies in capturing people (and their favorite furry friends). My aesthetic lends itself to a mix of environmental portraiture and lifestyle photography shot in the beauty of the natural light. My work is honest and organic. I love meeting new people, exploring new locations, and documenting new stories. I would be truly honored to tell yours.